About This Product
The first facial mask targeted to ease skin adaptation in hot and humid climatic conditions, the exquisite Tropical Moisture Burst Mask helps balance skin while boosting hydration and skin’s natural radiance and rejuvenation in these climatic conditions.
- Formulated specifically for a TROPICAL climate this mask is a clean, vegan biomimetic (skin-mimicking) mask that mirror healthy skin’s specific biochemistry to serve as a “blueprint” for its acclimation process
- This one-of-its-kind mask advances skin’s ability to balance hydration for plump, supple, and soft skin.
- Provides a proprietary blend of actives that reduce the appearance of wrinkles, smoothes & regenerates skin.
- Unique composition of plant-based D-glucose supports skin's natural moisturizing factors to balance hydration.
- Climate-Smart® Geo-HydraD/Tropical complex blends white truffle extract from the Rhône-Alpes Region + 3 types of hyaluronic acid, customized to rebalance overhydration from excessive humidity in the air.
- Orchid Extract - Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, softens, soothes and creates an anti-microbial shield.
- Combination of organic and mineral actives that act as a cleansing, regenerating, revitalizing, and healing agent.
How To Apply
Apply a generous even layer (avoiding your lips, eyes, and eyebrows)
Remove after 10-15 minutes using a warm towel or a moist roundie pad
After removing the mask, lock it in with your climate-specific Day Cream
Driven By Results
Ratings & Reviews
Subscribe to Pour Moi Elite
By joining, you’ll receive the following advantages:
- 15% off for your Treatment Mask subscription
- Free shipping & returns
- Receive the Treatment Mask every 90 days or according to your preferred schedule until you decide to cancel.
- Manage your delivery schedule and billing directly from your Pour Moi account.
- Cancel up to 24 hours before the upcoming shipping date from your Pour Moi account.
- Enjoy special gifts and surprises reserved for our Elite members only.
- For more information, visit our subscription FAQ page.