15 ml/0.5 oz | For all skin | From the Rhône-Alpes Region, France
With 75 applications, this Mini of the iconic Mountain Day Cream is the perfect travel size to enjoy trips to high altitude destinations. Using it twice a day, it will easily last for 1 month and if you use it once a month in combination with our Night Cream, it will last 2 months.
Places with mountain climate: Denver, Colorado; Tucson, Arizona; Albuquerque, New Mexico, the French Alps and any place above 2,500 feet.
How to Apply
French Water Active: Derived from two sources— nourishing plant-water and mineral-rich deep sea spring water — it offers soothing properties, replenishing moisture, and defense against UV aggression in high altitudes.
Red Snow Algae from the Swiss Alps: This rare plant is uniquely well adapted to high altitudes location. Its unique ways to defend itself against aggressive UV exposure, thin air and extreme low temperatures have shown in clinical studies conducted in an Alpine climate to work similarly in skin, making this award-winning ingredient an effective, must-have in Mountain Day Cream.
Japanese Rice Bran Oil: Rich in antioxidant properties, it provides extreme hydration via a combination of vitamin E and fatty acids that deeply skinks within the skin while remaining lightweight. The ingredient is also known to provide a brightening effect, reducing the appearance of dark spots.
Geo-hydradynamic Complex: Our proprietary blend of high impact Climate-Smart ingredients that immediately work to restore your skin's hydration for glowing, healthy youthful skin. Led by multi molecular-sized hyaluronic acids and amino-acid packed white truffle, this complex is aided by the actual humidity available in both natural and artificial climates to boost the efficacy of this award-winning formula.
Vine Flower Cell Extract & Lychee Extract: Combined uniquely, they calm skin and reduce redness and irritation.
Pentavin®: Ensuring instant, deep hydration, it generates a moisture reservoir that lasts for 72 hours from the application while strengthening skin barrier functions. Studies show that skin becomes quickly hydrated creating a comfortable skin feeling even in the harshest environment
Salicornia Oil: Rich in antioxidant properties, it helps improve skin hydration and locks in moisture.
Vitamin A, C & E Complex & Anti-wrinkle Peptides: Slow-releasing, encapsulated retinol uniquely combined with vitamin C & E and high-performing anti-wrinkle peptides are part of a global, all-year anti-aging strategy that provides visible results in all climates.
Your moisturizer should always be the final step of your skincare routine. If you're spending more than 10 minutes outdoors, make sure to apply SPF.
(1) Pump one to two drops onto your fingertips and gently apply to the face and neck. (2) Allow the Mountain Day Cream to fully sink into your skin before applying sunscreen and/or makeup.
(3) Use twice a day for best results or substitute with the Night Cream at night.
Pro Tips: - Match your Day Cream to your location's seasonal climate.
- If you travel to a different time zone, you are most likely in a new climate. This is when you want to rematch your Day Cream to the new climate.
- Less is more with Pour Moi. You only need a drop or two. There should be no feeling of stickiness or build-up on your skin.
- Don't forget the top of your hands which are always exposed to the climate and show signs of aging early. One drop of Mountain Day Cream a day will make a visible difference within a month.