15 ml/0.5 oz | For all skin | From the Rhône-Alpes Region, France
With 75 applications, this half-size of the iconic Polar Day Cream is the perfect travel size to enjoy trips to cold and dry destinations. Using it twice a day, it will easily last for 1 month and if you use it once a month in combination with our Night Cream, it will last 2 months.
Places with polar climate: New York in the winter, Toronto, Moscow, and Antarctica.
How to use
Dry air saps skin of moisture but Glycerin, Lecithin and Geo-hydradynamic Complex restore hydration and shield skin for optimal moisture balance and supple, soft skin.
The cold makes skin less oily but the right amount of oil and butter from Squalane and Shea Butterreplenishes skin's natural oils for a healthy glow without clogging pores.
Chilling winds and sudden changes in temperatures can cause visible damage to your complexion.Avena Sativa Kernel Extract and Butylene Glycol uniquely combined with other emollients form a unique silky texture to protect, calm, and soothe skin.
Constant exposure to the environment breaks down barrier functions and reveals unwanted signs of aging skin. Time-released encapsulated Vitamin A, C, and E, and peptides effectively combats the signs of aging for a brighter, more youthful appearance.
Your moisturizer should always be the final step of your skincare routine. If you're spending more than 10 minutes outdoors, make sure to apply SPF.
(1) Pump one to two drops onto your fingertips and gently apply to the face and neck. (2) Allow the Polar Day Cream to fully sink into your skin before applying sunscreen and/or makeup.
(3) Use twice a day for best results or substitute with the Night Cream at night.
Pro Tips: - Match your Day Cream to your location's seasonal climate.
- If you travel to a different time zone, you are most likely in a new climate. This is when you want to rematch your Day Cream to the new climate.
- Less is more with Pour Moi. You only need a drop or two. There should be no feeling of stickiness or build-up on your skin.
- Don't forget the top of your hands which are always exposed to the climate and show signs of aging early. One drop of Polar Day Cream a day will make a visible difference within a month.