15 ml/0.5 oz | For all skin| From the Rhône-Alpes Region, France
With 75 applications, this half-size of the iconic Tropical Day Cream is the perfect travel size to enjoy trips to paradise getaways. Using it twice a day, it will easily last for 1 month and if you use it once a day in combination with our Night Cream, it will last 2 months.
Places with tropical climate: Miami, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro.
How to use
Cutting-edge humectants act as magnets to help skin draw and trap moisture from the humid atmosphere
Coconut Acid keeps pores clear of irritants carried in the hot and humid air
Protective agents neutralize extreme air-conditioning and temperature variations
Antioxidants like vitamins A, C, and E help protect your skin from free radicals caused by UV damage
Peptides and botanicals, including White Truffle, address the premature signs of aging—fine lines, wrinkles, and dull skin—improving the skin’s surface with their rich anti-aging properties
Your moisturizer should always be the final step of your skincare routine. If you're spending more than 10 minutes outdoors, make sure to apply SPF.
(1) Pump one to two drops onto your fingertips and gently apply to the face and neck. (2) Allow the Tropical Day Cream to fully sink into your skin before applying sunscreen and/or makeup.
(3) Use twice a day for best results or substitute with the Night Cream at night.
Pro Tips: - Match your Day Cream to your location's seasonal climate.
- If you travel to a different time zone, you are most likely in a new climate. This is when you want to rematch your Day Cream to the new climate.
- Less is more with Pour Moi. You only need a drop or two. There should be no feeling of stickiness or build-up on your skin.
- Don't forget the top of your hands which are always exposed to the climate and show signs of aging early. One drop of Tropical Day Cream a day will make a visible difference within a month.