COVID-19: We are following the strict CDC guidelines in our warehouse and still shipping on time / Read more
15 ml/0.5 oz | For all skin| From the Rhône-Alpes Region, France
With 75 applications, this Mini of the iconic Marine Day Cream is the perfect travel size to enjoy trips to the coast. Using it twice a day, it will easily last for 1 month and if you use it once a month in combination with our Night Cream, it will last 2 months.
Places with marine climate: Places with marine climate: Seattle, Portland and all coastal locations along the Pacific Northwest.
How to use
GEO-HYDRADYNAMIC COMPLEX: promotes optimal hydration within the skin.
Marine bioactives: stimulates skin’s ceramides production for natural moisture balance. Its unique sun ray protection gets more and more efficient under UV stress (when light is reflected by water) as it boosts its detoxification action.
Natural sugars: provide instant and continued moisture from within.
Squalane: part of the natural moisturizing factor of the skin: restores the cutaneous barrier. Nourishes, smoothes and reduces water loss of the skin.
Oat extract + oat natural film: soothing and healing properties create a tightening, smoothing protective film within the skin’s surface.
Encapsulated vitamins A, C, E complex (ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, retinyl palmitate): Vitamin A promotes the enzyme activity of the skin and increases its collagen content, thus promotes effectively skin regeneration. Vitamin E and vitamin C uniquely combined act as super power antioxidants, helping actively to prevent visible signs of aging.
Your moisturizer should always be the final step of your skincare routine. If you're spending more than 10 minutes outdoors, make sure to apply SPF.
(1) Pump one to two drops onto your fingertips and gently apply to the face and neck. (2) Allow the Marine Day Cream to fully sink into your skin before applying sunscreen and/or makeup.
(3) Use twice a day for best results or substitute with the Night Cream at night.
Pro Tips: - Match your Day Cream to your location's seasonal climate.
- If you travel to a different time zone, you are most likely in a new climate. This is when you want to rematch your Day Cream to the new climate.
- Less is more with Pour Moi. You only need a drop or two. There should be no feeling of stickiness or build-up on your skin.
- Don't forget the top of your hands which are always exposed to the climate and show signs of aging early. One drop of Marine Day Cream a day will make a visible difference within a month.