30 ml/1 oz | For all skin| From the Rhône-Alpes Region, France
Experience supple, youthful-looking skin replenished with just the right amount of moisture needed in locations close to large bodies of water where the local climate is characterized by cool to colder temperatures and lots of rain and clouds in the air.
Its light melting gel-cream texture delivers what your skin needs specifically in a marine climate including cutting-edge antioxidants, marine and bio-actives, and bio-engineered ingredients for clear, smooth skin with boosted radiance and improved appearance of dark spots, discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles.
Places with marine climate: Places with marine climate: Seattle, Portland and all coastal locations along the Pacific Northwest.
How to use
GEO-HYDRADYNAMIC COMPLEX: promotes optimal hydration within the skin.
Marine bioactives: stimulates skin’s ceramides production for natural moisture balance. Its unique sun ray protection gets more and more efficient under UV stress (when light is reflected by water) as it boosts its detoxification action.
Natural sugars: provide instant and continued moisture from within.
Squalane: part of the natural moisturizing factor of the skin: restores the cutaneous barrier. Nourishes, smoothes and reduces water loss of the skin.
Oat extract + oat natural film: soothing and healing properties create a tightening, smoothing protective film within the skin’s surface.
Encapsulated vitamins A, C, E complex (ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, retinyl palmitate): Vitamin A promotes the enzyme activity of the skin and increases its collagen content, thus promotes effectively skin regeneration. Vitamin E and vitamin C uniquely combined act as super power antioxidants, helping actively to prevent visible signs of aging.
Your moisturizer should always be the final step of your skincare routine. If you're spending more than 10 minutes outdoors, make sure to apply SPF.
(1) Pump one to two drops onto your fingertips and gently apply to the face and neck. (2) Allow the Marine Day Cream to fully sink into your skin before applying sunscreen and/or makeup.
(3) Use twice a day for best results or substitute with the Night Cream at night.
Pro Tips: - Match your Day Cream to your location's seasonal climate.
- If you travel to a different time zone, you are most likely in a new climate. This is when you want to rematch your Day Cream to the new climate.
- Less is more with Pour Moi. You only need a drop or two. There should be no feeling of stickiness or build-up on your skin.
- Don't forget the top of your hands which are always exposed to the climate and show signs of aging early. One drop of Marine Day Cream a day will make a visible difference within a month.