15 ml/0.5 oz | For all skin| From the Rhône-Alpes Region, France
With 75 applications, this half-size of the iconic Desert Day Cream is the perfect travel size to enjoy trips to the low desert. Using it twice a day, it will easily last for 1 month and if you use it once a day in combination with our Night Cream, it will last 2 months.
Places with desert climate: Phoenix, Las Vegas, Palm Springs and any other desert location where it is hot & dry.
How to use
Cutting-edge water- and oil-based hydrators help skin to reduce Transepidermal Water Loss (TEWL).
Lightweight regenerating oils, including Squalane Oil, create a thin barrier that helps retain moisture and amends the lipid barrier.
Protective agents neutralize extreme air-conditioning and temperature variations.
Antioxidants like vitamins A, C, and E help protect your skin from free radicals caused by UV damage and other environmental aggressors.
Peptides and botanicals, including White Truffle, address the premature signs of aging—fine lines, wrinkles, and dull skin—improving the skin’s surface with their rich anti-aging properties
Your moisturizer should always be the final step of your skincare routine. If you're spending more than 10 minutes outdoors, make sure to apply SPF.
(1) Pump one to two drops onto your fingertips and gently apply to the face and neck. (2) Allow the Desert Day Cream to fully sink into your skin before applying sunscreen and/or makeup.
(3) Use twice a day for best results or substitute with the Night Cream at night.
Pro Tips: - Match your Day Cream to your location's seasonal climate.
- If you travel to a different time zone, you are most likely in a new climate. This is when you want to rematch your Day Cream to the new climate.
- Less is more with Pour Moi. You only need a drop or two. There should be no feeling of stickiness or build-up on your skin.
- Don't forget the top of your hands which are always exposed to the climate and show signs of aging early. One drop of Desert Day Cream a day will make a visible difference within a month.