(1) x 100mL/3.38 oz / (3) x 30 mL/1 oz / (1) x 15mL/.05 oz | For all skin| Made in France
A LIMITED-EDITION TUCSON EXCLUSIVE: The High Desert Rescue Kit is full of must-have hydration essentials to exfoliate, hydrate, and protect skin from the high-desert climate of Tucson, Arizona to the low-desert climate of Phoenix, Arizona. The four full-sized products and one travel-sized product come in the vegan leather Jetsetter Bag making this kit a perfect gift.
How to use
THIS SET INCLUDES:
100mL/3.38 oz Hydrating Balancer (rich & oil-free)
25mL/1 oz Black Serum
30mL/1 oz Mountain Day Cream
30mL/1 oz Night Cream
15mL/0.5 oz Desert Day Cream
(1) Always apply Pour Moi or any skincare to clean skin.
(2) Apply Hydrating Balancer (rich & oil-free) to clean skin by using a cotton pad.
(3) Pump one to two drops of the Black Serum onto your fingertips and gently apply to the face and neck.
(4) Follow with the Mountain Day Cream if you're in a high-desert and high-altitude climate like Tucson, Arizona or the Desert Day Cream if you're in a low-desert climate like Phoenix, Arizona and allow it to fully sink into your skin before applying sunscreen and/or makeup.
(5) Apply one or two drops of the Night Cream in the evening to your face and neck.
Pro Tips: - Match your Day Cream to your location's seasonal climate.
- If you travel to a different time zone, you are most likely in a new climate. This is when you want to rematch your Day Cream to the new climate.
- Less is more with Pour Moi. You only need a drop or two. There should be no feeling of stickiness or build-up on your skin.
- Don't forget the top of your hands which are always exposed to the climate and show signs of aging early. One drop of Black Serum and a Day Cream a day will make a visible difference within a month.