Here's how it works: (Step 1) The Hydrating Balancer followed by (Step 2) the Serum and then... (Step 3) YOU pick your Day Cream depending on today's elevation. If you're in Tucson where it's high desert and elevation is above 2,000 feet, select the Mountain Day Cream. If you travel to the low desert, such as Phoenix, where elevation is below 2,000 feet, rotate to the Temperate Day Cream. Voilà...youthful, healthy looking skin is yours!
You can't control the weather but now you can control your skincare results.
How to use
THIS SET INCLUDES:
100mL/3.38 oz Hydrating Balancer (Light)
25mL/0.8 oz Black Serum (Rich)
30mL/1 oz Mountain Day Cream
15mL/0.5 oz Temperate Day Cream
(1) Always apply Pour Moi or any skincare to clean skin.
(2) Apply Hydrating Balancer to clean skin by using a cotton pad.
(3) Pump one to two drops of the Black Serum onto your fingertips and gently apply to the face and neck. (4) Follow with the Mountain Day Cream and allow it to fully sink into your skin before applying sunscreen and/or makeup. When in the low desert, apply the mini Temperate Day Cream.
Pro Tips: - Match your Day Cream to your location's seasonal climate or in Arizona's case the elevation.
- If you travel to a different time zone, you are most likely in a new climate. This is when you want to rematch your Day Cream to the new climate.
- Less is more with Pour Moi. You only need a drop or two. There should be no feeling of stickiness or build-up on your skin.
- Don't forget the top of your hands which are always exposed to the climate and show signs of aging early. One drop of Black Serum and a Day Cream a day will make a visible difference within a month.