Here's how it works: (Step 1) The Hydrating Balancer followed by (Step 2) the Serum and then... (Step 3) YOU pick your Day Cream depending on today's weather. If it's mild & normal outside and, select the Temperate Day Cream. If the temperature is colder and there is less humidity, rotate to the Polar Day Cream. Voilà...youthful, healthy looking skin is yours!
You can't control the weather but now you can control your skincare results!
Seasonal update: December 1, 2020
How to use
THIS SET INCLUDES:
100mL/3.38 oz Hydrating Balancer (Light)
25mL/0.8 oz Blue Serum (Ultra Light)
30mL/1 oz Temperate Day Cream
15mL/0.5 oz Polar Day Cream
(1) Always apply Pour Moi or any skincare to clean skin.
(2) Apply Hydrating Balancer to clean skin by using a cotton pad.
(3) Pump one to two drops of the Blue Serum onto your fingertips and gently apply to the face and neck. (4) Follow with the Temperate Day Cream and allow it to fully sink into your skin before applying sunscreen and/or makeup. On cooler days when air is dry apply the mini Polar Day Cream.
Pro Tips: - Match your Day Cream to your location's seasonal climate.
- If you travel to a different time zone, you are most likely in a new climate. This is when you want to rematch your Day Cream to the new climate.
- Less is more with Pour Moi. You only need a drop or two. There should be no feeling of stickiness or build-up on your skin.
- Don't forget the top of your hands which are always exposed to the climate and show signs of aging early. One drop of Blue Serum and a Day Cream a day will make a visible difference within a month.